Kellogg's Special K Berry Surprise
A Kellogg's Special K recipe.
Discover the foodie in you with a dish that's surely going to make it to your favourites list.
- 2 tbsp Fresh/frozen mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- 1 cup Kellogg's Special K
- 1 cup Greek yogurt/plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp Chopped walnuts
- 1 cup Beaten mixed fruit jam
- 10-12 Fresh mint leaves for garnish
1. Arrange each spoonful of Kellogg's Special K, mixed berries into each of parfait glass, then add spoonful of Yogurt and chopped walnuts.
2. Add another layer of the berries, Special K, walnuts each glass; garnish with fresh mint leaves and some strawberries.
3. Serve immediately.