01. Acceptance of Terms.
02. Accuracy and Completeness of Information.
While Kellogg strives to ensure that the information contained in this Website is accurate and reliable, Kellogg makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors in the content of this Website.
03. Modification of Website.
Kellogg will periodically revise the information, services, and the resources contained in this Website, and reserves the right to make such changes without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors.
04. Your Use of the Website.
You may download content for non-commercial, personal use only; provided copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices remain unchanged and visible. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You agree that you will not otherwise copy, modify, alter, display, distribute, sell, broadcast or transmit any material on the site in any manner without the prior written permission of Kellogg.
05. Links to Third Party Sites.
The Website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Kellogg and Kellogg is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Website, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Website, or any changes or updates to a Linked Website. Kellogg is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Website. Kellogg is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Kellogg of the site or any association with its operators.
06. Materials provided to Kellogg or posted at the Website. Kellogg, its affiliated companies and associates are entitled to use any materials uploaded by you on the Website including, without limitation, the rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat such materials without any obligation to pay any consideration. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting any materials you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to such materials including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit such materials. Images of people or places displayed on the Website are either the property of, or used with permission by Kellogg. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by Kellogg. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
07. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use.
As a condition of your use of the Website, you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms or any applicable laws.
08. Unsolicited Submissions.
Kellogg does not accept or consider any creative ideas, suggestions or materials from the public ("Submissions") and therefore, you should not make any Submissions to Kellogg. If you do send us a Submission, despite our request not to do so, then such Submission will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and shall immediately become the property of Kellogg. Kellogg shall exclusively own and hereinafter own all rights, title and interest therein. Kellogg will be free to use any Submissions for any purpose whatsoever.
09. Termination/access restriction.
Kellogg reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or restrict your access to the Website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice, without incurring any liability.
10. Trademark and Copyright Information.
The brand names, slogans, characters and other trademarks, as well as the package designs of all Kellogg’s® products and promotions belong exclusively to Kellogg Company and /or its subsidiary companies, and are protected from copying and simulation under national and international trademark and copyright laws and treaties throughout the world. The contents of the Kellogg Company web site are protected from copying and distribution under national and international copyright laws and treaties throughout the world.
11. Disclaimer and Warranty.
Neither Kellogg nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers, or employees assume any responsibility for errors or omissions in the materials in this Website. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Additionally, neither Kellogg nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. Neither Kellogg nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees shall be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. Kellogg may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. Kellogg makes no commitment to update the information.
12. Governing Law.
These Terms are governed by the laws of India, without regard to its choice of law provisions. Any dispute arising out of or in relation to these Terms is subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Courts in Mumbai, India.