- ½ Cup Fine rice vermicelli
- 1 Glass Chilled milk
- ¼ Cup Pistachios
- ½ Cup Almonds
- 2 Tsp Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Subza (basil seeds)
- 6 Tbsp Rose syrup
- ¼ Cup Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- 2 Scoops Vanilla ice cream
1. Cook the rice vermicelli in boiling water. Strain and keep aside to cool. Chill in the refrigerator till required.
2. Soak the almonds and pistachios in hot water for about 15 minutes. Peel and cut into thin slivers. Keep aside.
3. Put the subza seeds in a bowl and add water over them, so they completely submerge. They will soon start to swell and look transparent. Strain and keep aside in a small bowl.
4. Blend the milk, sugar, pistachios, almonds and cornflakes till smooth and frothy.
5. Chill in the refrigerator till required.
6. To assemble, put half the vermicelli in a tall glass. Add half the soaked subza seed over it. Then pour half the rose syrup and finally half the milk.
7. Top with a scoop of ice cream and serve immediately.