- ¾ Cup Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- ¾ Cup Almonds
- 1 Litre Milk
- ½ Cup Condensed milk
- ½ Tsp Green cardamom (elaichi) powder
- ½ Tsp Nutmeg (jaiphal) powder
- ½ Tsp Saffron (kesar) strands, soaked in a little warm milk
1.Keep 4 almonds aside for garnish and soak the remaining almonds in warm water for 30 minutes.
2. Drain, peel and blend to a smooth paste, using a little water if required. Keep aside.
3. Heat the milk in a thick bottomed pan.
4. Add the condensed milk, green cardamom powder, nutmeg powder, saffron mix and almond paste.
5. Cook on a medium flame, while stirring continuously till the mixture thickens a bit.
6. Add the cornflakes and cook for 3-4 minutes.
7. Remove from flame and allow to cool.
8. Serve chilled garnished with chopped almonds.