- 1 ½ Cup: (Crushed) Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- ½ Cup Khoie
- ½ Cup: Brown sugar
- 1/3 Cup Condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp Broken cashew nuts
- 1 Tbsp Chopped pistachios
- ¼ Tsp Cardamom (elaichi) powder
- Ghee for greasing
1. Heat the brown sugar, condensed milk and ¼ cup of water in a non stick pan on a low flame.
2. Cook till the mixture thickens and then add the cashew nuts, pistachios and cardamom powder.
3. Mix well and add the khoie while stirring continuously.
4. Add the cornflakes, a little at a time, while stirring continuously. Ensure that the first batch of cornflakes is completely covered with the sugar-condensed milk mix, before adding a new batch.
5. Turn off the heat when all the cornflakes is added and mixed.
6. Grease the palms with ghee and make small ladoos, while the mixture is hot. On cooling the mixture will not form into ladoos as it will harden.