- 1 cup Kellogg's Special K, lightly toasted
- ¼ cup Peaches, peeled sliced
- ¼ cup Pineapple, sliced
- 1 Banana, sliced
- 5-6 Strawberries, cut into quarters
- 1 Passion fruit, halved pulp removed
- 2 Kiwi fruit, peeled, sliced
- 1 Kafir lime leaf, sliced thinly
- 1 inch Lemon grass stem, crushed
- 1 inch Fresh ginger, chopped
- ½ Lime juice
- 50 gms Brown sugar
1. Heat non stick pan; lightly toast Kellogg's Special K.
2. Add all fruits, kafir lime leaves, ginger, lime juice and mix well.
3. Transfer this mixture into non stick sauce pan and sprinkle sugar all over and put lemon grass at the center.
4. Cook on low flame for 4-5 minutes until sugar begins to melt.
5. Remove lemon grass and add Special K and mix gently. Turn off the flame.
6. Stand for 2-3 minutes to cool down before serving.