- 1 tsp Sesame seed oil
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds (rai)
- 1 green chilli ,finely chopped
- 2 Carrots, grated
- 1 Cucumber, grated
- 2 tbsp Soaked moong dal (split yellow gram)
- A pinch Asafoetida (hing)
- 3 tbsp Grated coconut (nariyal)
- ½ Juice of lime
- Salt (namak) to taste
- 1 cup Kellogg's Corn Flakes
1. In a pan, heat oil.
2. Add mustard seeds and allow to crackle.
3. Add green chillies and saute on a low flame for few seconds. Remove off flame and transfer to a serving bowl.
5. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
6. Serve immediately.