- 2 cups crushed Kellogg's Special K
- ½ tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 Dry red chili
- 2 tbsp Split garam dal
- 10-12 Curry leaves
- ¼ tsp Finely chopped, Green chilies
- ¼ cup Small cubes, Carrots
- ¼ cup French beans
- 1 Medium chopped Onion
- ¼ cup Corn Kernels
- ½ Lime juice
- Salt to taste
- 2 cups Water
- 2 tbsp Chopped fresh Coriander leaves
1. Heat oil in heavy bottomed kadhai. Crackle some mustard seeds, curry leaves, dry red chili, split gram dal.
2. Now saute some onions until light brown. Add vegetables and keep stirring for 2 minutes on low flame. Add hot water and salt.
3. Add Kellogg's Special K crushed; keep stirring with another hand continuously.
4. Stir fry upma 2-3 minutes till dry. Turn of the fire and add lime juice and garnish with fresh chopped coriander leaves.
5. Serve immediately.