- 1 cup Kellogg's Special K, crushed
- 1 ½ cups Camembert cheese, crumbled
- 10-12 Olives
- 3 Roma tomatoes, quarters
- 1 bunch Arugula lettuce
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Fresh black pepper, crushed
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
1. Make small Patti of camembert cheese and roll it into Special K crumb.
2. Drizzle some olive oil over roma tomato, sprinkle salt and pepper and put this on baking tray along with cheese.
3. Bake it in the preheated oven at 180C for 5-7 minutes.
4. Remove and keep aside to cool down for a while.
5. Add olives, arugula lettuce in mixing bowl. Sprinkle salt and pepper, olive oil.
6. Place tomatoes on service plate, place cheese patti on top. Spread lettuce and olive to finish. Serve immediately.