- 1 cup Crushed Kellogg's Special K
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Chopped Dried figs (optional)
- 2 tbsp Walnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup Brown sugar
- 1tsp Vanilla essence
- Salt, a pinch
- 1 tsp Powdered ginger
- ½ tsp Cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- ½ cup Low fat butter
1. Preheat the oven to 180˚C.
2. Take butter in a bowl and cream it. Add dried figs, sugar and continue to cream. Add honey and mix.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together crushed Kellogg's Special K, flour, dried ginger powder, cinnamon, pinch of salt and baking powder.
4. Add the butter mixture into flour mixture and mix well. Add walnuts, vanilla essence and mix.
5. Spread butter paper onto baking tray or just grease the tray using little butter.
6. Put tablespoons of batter onto prepared tray keeping enough distance between each spoonful.
7. Bake in pre heated oven for 20 to 25 minutes. When done remove onto a cooling rack for cooling.