- ½ cup Kellogg's Special K, crumb
- 500 gms Haloumi cheese / paneer, sliced lengthwise
- 1 tbsp Red chili powder
- 1 tbsp Corn flour
- 2 tbsp Maida
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Ground pepper
- 1 tbsp Fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 200 gms Edible red rose petals
- 2 cups Sugar
- 3 cups Water
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 Lime juice
- ¼ cup Fruit pectin
1. Marinate paneer/ haloumi with red chili powder, salt and pepper and let it it rest for 30 minutes. If you are using haloumi cheese then don’t add salt since it has salt already in it.
2. In another mixing bowl add corn flour, maida, salt and pepper; add some more water to make thick consistency.
3. Heat oil for shallow frying in non stick frying pan. Dip the paneer/haloumi piece in batter and then in Kellogg's Special K crumbs and place it in a plate. Make every paneer/ haloumi pieces like this.
4. When the oil is ready fry the paneer pieces in hot oil till golden. Remove and drain it in paper towel.
5. Serve hot.