- 3 cups Crushed Kellogg's Special K
- 2 tsp Oil
- ¼ cup Dried cranberries
- ¼ cup shredded Coconut
- 2 tbsp Sumac powder
- ¼ cup Roasted peanuts
- ¼ cup Roasted cashew nuts
- Green chilies, slit lengthwise
- ½ tsp Red chili powder
- 10 to 12 Curry leaves
1. Dry Roast the Kellogg's Special K in a non-stick pan, stirring occasionally till crisp (approx. 3 to 4 minutes). Keep aside. Roast coconut into the same pan until turns golden brown and keep aside.
2. Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add cashew nuts, peanuts, green chillies, and curry leaves; stir.