- 4 cups Kellogg's Special K
- 1 cup Dark chocolate chopped
- 1 cup White chocolate chopped
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 cup Honey
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
1. Spread a butter paper on an aluminium tray.
2. Melt dark chocolate in a bowl in microwave oven for thirty seconds. Remove from oven and whisk well or you can melt it on double boiler.
3. Combine Kellogg's Special K, honey, vanilla essence, blueberries, butter and melted chocolate in a bowl and mix well.
4. Pour the mixture into the prepared tray and spread evenly. Refrigerate for thirty to forty minutes.
5. Cut into bars and serve.