- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup Kellogg’s Special K, powdered
- ¼ tsp carom seeds (ajwain)
- ¼ tsp black pepper whole
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper (kalimirch)
- 1 tbsp melted ghee / olive oil
- salt to taste
1. Combine all the ingredients except the whole black pepper in a deep bowl and knead into a stiff dough using adequate chilled water.
2. Divide the dough into 5 equal portions.
3. Roll out one portion of the dough into a 3 inch diameter circle. And stud with whole black pepper
4. Preheat the oven at 180 and bake the mathris at 170 for 10-12 minutes till golden
5. Serve or store in an air-tight container