- ½ cup Kellogg's Special K, crushed
- 1 cup Tofu, crumbled
- ¼ cup Green peas, boiled, coarsely mashed
- ¼ cup Carrots, boiled, coarsely mashed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 Green chilies, chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh coriander powder
- 1 tbsp Aamchur powder / dry mango powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 cup Tomato puree
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 medium onions
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp Kashmiri red chili powder
- ½ tsp Garam masala
- 1 tsp Honey
- ¼ tsp Kasoori methi
- 2 tbsp Fresh cream
For Kellogg's Special K & Tofu Tikki
1. Add all the ingredients in mixing bowl and slightly wet your hands; take small ball size mixture and shape it like a tikki.
2. Shallow fry all tikki in non stick pan. Fry till golden fry from both sides.
3. Remove and place them on kitchen paper.