- 1 cup Kellogg's Special K, crushed
- 1 cup Button mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 Medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp Green chilies, chopped
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 300 ml Milk
- 3-4 tbsp Fresh coriander leaves, chopped
1. Heat non stick pan. Add garlic, green chilies and onion; sauté till light brown.
2. Add chopped mushrooms, saute for 2 minutes. Add crushed Kellogg's Special K. Mix.
3. Add milk stirring continuously with the other hand. Cook till it turns thick and starts leaving the sides of the pan. Add salt and pepper. Remove from the fire.
4. Add coriander mix well and cool the mixture. It can also be refrigerated for a while.
5. Shape the mixture into 7-8 croquettes.
6. Grill in the non stick pan with 1 tbsp of oil till crisp and light brown in color.
7. Serve immediately.