- 1 cup Kellogg's Special K, crushed
- grated with peel Apples
- Sugar syrup
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Water
- a pinch Green cardamom
- 2 drops Kewra essence
- 1 cup Special K,crushed
- 4 cups Milk
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- few strands Saffron
- 4-5 Roasted almonds flakes
- 8-10 Golden raisins
1. Make sugar syrup by adding all the ingredients in sauce pan and bring it to boil. Simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.
2. Add grated apple into syrup and cook for another 4 minutes.
3. For meetha add milk in sauce pan and bring it to boil. Add sugar and reduce the flame. Simmer for 3 minutes. Add Kellogg's Special K and cook until slightly thickened.
4. Add apple mixture and cook for another few minutes till thick.
5. Transfer into serving bowl and sprinkle cardamom powder and garnish with roasted almonds and golden raisins.