- ½ cup Kellogg’s Special K, ground
- ½ cup Kellogg’s Special K, crumb
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ½ cup butter
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 3 cups hung yoghurt
- 1 tbsp garlic, grated
- 2 cucumbers, grated, salted, and squeezed
- 1 tsp pepper, crushed
- 1 green chili, minced
- red grapes, quartered for garnish
- pomegranate, for garnish
1. Heat non stick pan; lightly toast Kellogg’s Special K and grind it.
2. Mix butter with the ground Kellogg’s Special K, almond flour and Kellogg’s Special K crumb and line the bottom of a cake ring with this mix.
3. Beat yogurt with salt and add garlic, cucumber, green chilly, pepper and cream.
4. Top the Kellogg’s Special K base with hung yoghurt mix and refrigerate overnight.
5. Just before serving add pomegranate at the top along with grapes. Sprinkle degi mirch (optional).