- 1 1/2 cup Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- 2 cups Milk
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp Custard powder mixed with 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp: Chopped walnuts (roasted)
- 3 tbsp Softened butter
- ½ tsp Nutmeg powder
- ½ tsp Cinnamon powder
- Sliced mangoes for topping
1. Heat the milk in a pan, add the custard powder paste and sugar, mix well and cook on a medium flame till the milk thickens, while stirring continuously (so that no lumps are formed).
2. Remove from the flame, mix well and pour into a bowl and cool and keep aside.
3. When cool, add the mango puree and refrigerate.
4. Combine the cornflakes, walnuts, butter, nutmeg powder and cinnamon powder in a bowl and mix well.
5. Just before serving spread the cornflakes crumble evenly at the bottom of the serving bowl, pour the chilled custard gently over it and serve immediately topped with sliced mangoes.