- 1 cup Special K, lightly toasted
- 1 cup Potatoes, boiled, sliced
- ¼ cup Black chana, boiled
- 8-10 Cherry Tomatoes, cut into half
- ½ Onion, chopped small
- 1 Green chili, chopped (optional)
- ½ cup Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Pomegranate kernels,
- 2 tbsp Fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp Toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tsp Red chili powder (degi mirch)
- Black salt, to taste
- ½ Lime juice
- Green coriander chutney
- Tamarind dates chutney
1. Heat non stick pan; lightly toast Special K.
2. Beat yogurt with salt and black salt. Keep aside.
3. In mixing bowl add potatoes, chana, tomatoes, onion, green chili, pomegranate and coriander leaves and mix well.
4. Just before service add Special K, yogurt mixture and mix lightly. Sprinkle degi mirch.
5. Serve with green and tamarind date chutney.