- 1 cup Finely grated coconut (nariyal)
- ½ cup Milkmaid
- 2 cups (Roasted and powdered) Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- 1 ½ tbsp Khoya (mava)
- ½ tsp Cardamom powder (elaichi)
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- ¼ cup Finely minced dry fruits (cashews/pistachio/almonds)
- ¼ tsp Camphor (kalphoor)
1. Grease a thali with some ghee and keep aside.
2. In a deep kadhai, add coconut and toast on medium flame till pale brown in colour. 3. Ensure it doesn’t burn.
4. Add cornflake powder and mix well. Once mixed, add milkmaid and mix well on a low flame, while stirring continuously.
5. When it starts to leave the sides of the pan, add khoya, cardamom powder and mix well. Keep mixing till it thickens.
6. Meanwhile, heat ghee in a kadhai and sauté dried fruits for few seconds. Once done, add to coconut mixture and mix well.
7. Remove off flame, add camphor and mix once.
8. Transfer onto the greased thali and allow to set.
9. Once set, cut into diamonds and serve. Alternatively, you can also shape them like laddoos.