- 1 cup Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- 1 cup hung curds (hung it for 2 to 3 hours in the refrigerator)
- powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp mustard powder
- ½ tbsp black pepper powder
- olive oil/ any other refined oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup mixed boiled and chopped vegetables (carrots, green peas, potatoes, sweet corn kernels)
- ¼ cup chopped pineapple, blanched
- 2 tbsp chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 8 buttered bread slices
1. Combine the curds, cornflakes, sugar, mustard powder, pepper powder, oil and salt together and blend in a mixer till smooth (add little cream if the mixture is too thick).
2. Remove and keep aside.
3.You can store the mayonnaise in the refrigerator and use as required.
4. For making the stuffing combine the vegetables, pineapple, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup and ¾ cup of the prepared mayonnaise and mix well.
5. Place a buttered bread slice on a flat dry surface and spread ¼th of the stuffing and top it with other buttered bread slice.
6. Press lightly and cut into 2 pieces.
7. Repeat with the remaining bread slices and stuffing to make 3 more sandwiches.