- 1 cup (Coarsely ground, lightly roasted) Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- ½ cup Roughly chopped dark chocolate
- ½ cup Roughly chopped milk chocolate
- ½ cup Chopped walnuts, lightly roasted
- ½ tbsp vanilla essence (oil based)
1. Combine the dark and milk chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on a high for a minute or till the chocolate melts, while stirring in between.
2. Remove from the microwave, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Take a spoonful of the mixture and shape it into a ball and keep aside on a greased tray.
4. Repeat with the remaining mixture to make more balls and refrigerate till set.
5. Serve immediately.