- 2 Cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- ½ Cup Chopped tomatoes
- 1 Tsp Cumin (jeera) seeds
- 1 Tsp Roasted and crushed cumin
- ½ Tsp Turmeric powder (haldi)
- ½ Tsp Garam masala
- 2 Bay leaves
- 2 Tsp Ginger-chilli paste
- Salt to taste
- 4 Tbsp Mustard (rai/sarson) oil.
1. Heat the oil in a kadai.
2. Add the cumin seeds, crushed cumin, turmeric powder, garam masala, bay leaves, ginger-chilli paste and sauté for 30 seconds.
3. Add the tomatoes and sauté for 6-7 minutes, while stirring continuously.
4. Add the cornflakes and salt.
5. Mix well and serve hot.