- 1 cup Chopped mushrooms (khumbh)
- 2 tbsp Finely chopped onions
- 2 tsp Plain flour (maida)
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 2 tsp butter
- ½ cup Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper (kalimirch) powder to taste
- 2 tbsp Grated processed cheese
1.Combine the milk and 2 cups of water in a deep pan and bring to a boil. Keep aside.
2. Heat the butter in a another deep pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
3. Add the mushrooms and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add the plain flour and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
5. Add the milk-water mixture gradually and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, till no lumps remain, while stirring continuously.
6. Add the salt and pepper and bring to a boil.Add the cornflakes and cook for one minute.
7. Serve hot garnished with the grated cheese.