- 1 cup Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- 1 tbsp Honey
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon (dalchini) powder
- 1/3 cup (Roasted and powdered) Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- 2 Bananas, roughly chopped
- 1/3 Ripe cantaloupe melon, seeded and coarsely chopped
- ½ cup Fresh mango Ice cream
- 2 tbsp Honey
- ½ cup Milk
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg powder (jaiphal)
- Ice cubes as required
1. Preheat oven at 170 C for 10 minutes.
2. In a bowl, combine cornflakes, cinnamon and honey, Mix well and place on a baking tray.
3. Toast in the oven for 6 to 8 minutes or till crisp. Keep aside to cool.
4. In a blender, combine rest of the ingredients and blend into a smooth juice.
5. In a parfait glass, pour smoothie and required ice cubes and top with honey cinnamon toasted cornflakes.