- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 tsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Chopped garlic
- ½ cup Sliced spring onions
- ¼ cup Sliced yellow bell peppers
- ¼ cup Sliced zucchini
- ¼ cup Blanched broccoli florets
- ¼ cup Blanched sliced babycorn
- ¼ cup Bean sprouts
- 1 cup Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- A few basil leaves
- 2 tsp Red chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- 2 tsp Vinegar
- 2 tsp Sugar
- Salt to taste
1. Heat the oil and butter in a wok/ kadhai, add the garlic and onions and stir fry on high flame for a few seconds.
2. Add the onions, bell peppers, broccoli, babycorn, bean sprouts and corn flakes and stir fry on high flame for 2 minutes.
3. Add the basil leaves, chilli flakes, soya sauce, vinegar, sugar and salt and toss well.
4. Stir fry for another few seconds.
5. Serve hot.