- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Finely chopped green chillies
- 1/3 cup Finely chopped onions
- ¾ cup Finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- ½ tsp Garam masala
- 1 tsp Pav bhaji masala
- 2 tsp Chaat masala
- ¾ cup Boiled hara chana
- 1 cup Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 3 tbsp Finely chopped coriander
1. Heat the butter in a kadhai, add the green chillies and onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes and sauté on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes add the chilli powder, garam masala, pav bhaji masala and chaat masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add the hara chana, Kellogg's Corn Flakes and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another minute, while stirring continuously.
4. Add the lemon juice and coriander, mix well and cook for few seconds.