- 2 Cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- ½ Cup Fried tofu cubes
- ½ Cup Sliced spring onion whites
- ½ Cup Sliced spring onion greens
- ½ Cup Bean sprouts
- 2 Tbsp Roasted peanuts
- ½ Tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Soya sauce
- 2 Tsp Lemon juice
- 2 Cloves of garlic, crushed
- 4 Tbsp oil
1. Heat oil in a Wok, add the crushed garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
2. Add the cornflakes and sauté till the cornflakes get cooked. Remove the cornflakes and keep aside.
3. Add the spring onion whites, bean sprouts, peanuts and sauté for 2 minutes.
4. Add the chilli powder, sugar soya sauce, lemon juice and salt. Saute for 1 minute.
5. Add the tofu, spring onion greens, fried cornflakes and mix gently.
6. Serve immediately.