- 1/2 cup Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- 5 cups Full fat milk
- 4 tbsp Almond (badam) paste (To make 4 tbsp of almond paste, soak 6-7 almonds in lukewarm water for about an hour, then drain, peel and blend to a smooth paste using very little water)
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Few drops Kewra water
- 1/4 cup Blanched , peeled and chopped almonds (badam)
1. Heat the ghee in a deep pan, add the cornflakes and sauté till it turns light golden in colour. Keep aside.
2. Boil the milk in a broad non-stick pan and allow it to simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Add the almond paste, mix well and allow it to simmer for 2 more minutes.
4. Add the vermicelli, cover it with a lid and simmer for another 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Add the sugar and cook till the sugar dissolves.
6. Add the kewra essence and almonds and mix well.
7. Serve hot or cold.