- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 1 cup (Coarsely ground) Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- 2 cups Milk
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ½ tsp Cardamom powder
- ½ cup Chopped anjeer
- 2 tbsp Chopped almonds
1. Heat the ghee in a non-stick pan, add the cornflakes and sauté on a slow flame for a few seconds.
2. Add the milk, sugar and cardamom powder and mix well.
3. Simmer for 5 minutes, while stirring continuously.
4. Add the anjeer and almonds mix well and simmer for another 10 minutes or till the porridge thickens.
5. Serve hot or chilled.