- ¼ cup Sugar
- ½ tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Fresh cream
- 1 cup (coarsely ground) Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- 2½ cups Milk
- 1/3 cup Condensed milk
- ½ cup Grated fresh paneer
- 2 tbsp Chopped cashewnuts
- 2 tbsp Chopped almonds
- ½ cup Chopped canned peaches
1. Heat the sugar in a non-stick pan and cook on a slow flame till it caramelizes to light brown colour, while stirring continuously.
2. Add the butter and fresh cream and mix well.
3. Add the cornflakes and mix well and remove from the flame.
4. Heat the milk in a heavy bottom vessel till it boils, add the condensed milk, paneer, cashewnuts, almonds, mix well and boil for another 5 to 7 minutes, while stirring in between.
5. Add the cornflakes and butterscotch sauce mixture, mix well and simmer for another 3 to 4 minutes.
6. Serve chilled topped with peach cubes.