- ½ cup Kellogg's Special K, crushed
- ½ cup Broccoli, chopped finely
- 1 cup Chicken, minced
- ¼ cup Roasted peanuts, coarsely crushed
- 1 medium Onion Chopped
- 1 Green chilies chopped
- ¾ cup Coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Gun Powder
- 1 tbsp Aamchur powder/ dry mango powder
- 5-7 Curry leaves
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Oil
1. In non stick kadhai, add oil and crackle some curry leaves. Add onions, green chili and cook for 1 minute.
2. Saute minced chicken for another 3 minutes on a medium flame.
3. Add broccoli and peanuts, gun powder. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
4. Remove from the heat and now add Special K and coconut milk. Return to the heat and cook till the sauce thickens.
5. Adjust seasoning and sprinkle aamchur powder. Cool in refrigerator.
6. Make small size kebabs and shallow fry them in non stick frying pan until light brown from both sides.
7. Serve immediately.