- 1 cup (Powdered) Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- 1/3 cup Ghee
- ½ cup Whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp Cardamom powder
- 1 cup Chopped jaggery
- 2 tbsp Sliced almonds
- 2 tbsp Sliced pistachio nuts
1. Heat the ghee in a non-stick kasha, add the wheat flour and sauté on a slow flame it turns golden brown in colour, stirring continuously.
2. Add the cornflakes and sauté on a slow flame for another 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Add the cardamom powder and mix well. Remove from the flame and keep aside for 5 to 7 minutes.
4. Add the jaggery and mix well till the jaggery melts completely and the mixture starts leaving the sides of the pan.
5. Transfer in to greased thali, garnish with almonds and pistachio slices and spread it evenly with the help of the base of a small bowl (katori). Allow it to cool.
6. Cut it into square pieces and serve immediately or store in an air-tight container.