- 1 Cup Grated fresh coconut
- 1 Cup (Crushed) Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- ½ Tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 Green chillies finely chopped
- ¼ Cup Cup refined flour (maida)
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
1. Combine all the above ingredients, except the oil. If required, add a little water to make a stiff dough.
2. Divide the mixture into 20 equal portions and shape each portion into a flat tikki.
3. Shallow fry in oil in a pan, cooking on both sides till golden brown.
4. Serve hot with sauce of your choice.