- 1 cup Kellogg's Special K, grind to a powder
- ½ cup Plain flour
- 1 Ripe banana sliced
- 1 Mango, peeled, sliced
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- ¾ - 1 cup Low fat milk
- Honey to serve
1. Blend mango and banana with a little milk in a food processor to get a puree.
2. Add Kellogg's Special K powder, plain flour, eggs, sugar, vanilla essence and remaining milk in the above fruit puree. Mix well to get batter of pouring consistency.
3. Heat a non stick pan. Grease it and then wipe clean with a tissue. Remove pan from the heat.
4. Add 2 tbsp of pancake batter & spread it lightly like a dosa. Return to heat. Cover the pan with a lid. Leave for 2 minutes on medium heat.
5. Uncover and turn it. Let it cook for 1 minute.
6. Take it out on a plate and spread with honey.