- 2 cup Kellogg's Special K crumbs (grind into blender make powder)
- ¼ cup Rice flour
- 1 cup Low- fat Curd
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds, roasted
- 1 tbsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Green chili paste
- 1 tbsp Sesame seeds, roasted
- 1 tsp Nigella seeds (kalonji)
- Salt- as required
- Refined flour- for dusting on baking tray
1. In bowl add all ingredients and mix well, make dough. If required add little water.
2. Put the mixture into a chakli press and press out round swirls of the dough onto refined flour dusted baking tray, working closely from the centre to the outside to the swirls (approximately 50 mm. (2") diameter). You will get about 10 chaklis.
3. Bake these chaklis in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 20 to 25 minutes, turning all the chaklis once after 10 to 12 minutes.
4. Cool and store in an air-tight container.