- 1 cup Kellogg's Special K
- Apples cut into 2-inch thick slices
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Water
- ½ Lime juice
- 1 Broken fresh red chili
- 2 cups Arugula lettuce
- 10-12 Cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Fresh ground pepper
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
1. Cut apple without peeling it.
2. Mix sugar, water, fresh red chili, lime juice in a pan. bring it to boil. Simmer for 2-3 minutes and remove from the fire.
3. Immediately dip the apple slices into sugar syrup and coat the apple slices with crushed Special K spread in a plate.
4. Grill on griller for 2 minutes each side until crisp. Remove & keep aside.
5. Mix grilled apple slices with arugula lettuce, cherry tomatoes, lime juice, seasoning and olive oil.