Cornflakes paired with curd, and tadka on top!
Going Shopping Send recipe to your mobile by E-mail
1. In a bowl, combine curds and water to form buttermilk. Keep aside.
2. In a kadhai, heat ghee. Once hot, add cumin seeds, fennel seeds, garlic, ginger, curry leaves and green chillies. Sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
3. Add onions and sauté till they turn translucent.
4. Add cornflakes, dry spice, salt and mix well.
5. Add buttermilk mixture and simmer on a medium flame till cornflakes thickens.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Why not visit and explore our brands’ sitesCheck out Kellogg’s other sites >