A cornflakes snack for all times!
Going Shopping Send recipe to your mobile by E-mail
1. Heat the oil in a pan, add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds, let the seds crackle.
2. Add the green chillies, curry leaves, asafetida, turmeric powder and sauté on a slow flame for a few seconds.
3. Add the peanuts, daria dal, roasted chapatti, roasted cornflakes, salt and sauté on a slow flame for another 3 to 4 minutes or till the chivda becomes crisp.
4. Remove from the flame and keep side to cool.
5. Add the powdered sugar and mix well.
6. Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container.
Why not visit and explore our brands’ sitesCheck out Kellogg’s other sites >