A cornflake-twist to an Italian delight
Going Shopping Send recipe to your mobile by E-mail
1. In a heavy bottomed pan, combine milk and water. Bring to a boil.
2. Once boiled, reduce flame and add cornflakes, salt and cayenne pepper.
3. Keep stirring continuously till it thickens to a smooth consistency (it should not feel grainy).
4. Remove on to greased cake tin and spread uniformly. Keep aside to set.
5. Once set, cut into thick sticks and keep aside.
6. In a pan, heat olive oil and place the polenta sticks. Grill uniformly on both sides till they are pale golden brown in colour. While grilling, add sage leaves and grill.
7. Remove from flame and set on presentation plate.
8. Serve hot topped with grilled sage leaves and parmesan shavings.
Why not visit and explore our brands’ sitesCheck out Kellogg’s other sites >