The wholesomeness of cornflakes wrapped up in your favourite sweet.
Going Shopping Send recipe to your mobile by E-mail
1. In a bowl, combine rice flour, water, salt and oil. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In a deep kadhai, add this paste and cook on a medium flame, while mixing continuously.
3. The paste will turn into a dough and will leave the sides of the pan. Once the paste resembles a dough and is cooked, remove from flame. Cover and keep aside.
1. In a small bowl, combine cornflakes and milk. Keep aside to soak for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. In a deep sauce pan, boil water. Add jaggery and allow to melt.
3. Add sesame seeds, soaked cornflakes and mix on a low flame for 2 minutes or till you get desired filling consistency .Add cardamom powder and ghee.
4. Remove off flame and keep aside to cool.
1. Divide the modak dough into lime sized balls and shape each into a cup/ 1 ½ inch roundel.
2. Place filling as required, seal the dough and shape like modaks.
3. Place them on greased idli stands or a greased thali.
4. Boil water in a idli steamer. Place the modaks and steam on a medium flame for 10 to 12 minutes or till done.
5. Allow to cool for few minutes before transferring them onto presentation plates.
Why not visit and explore our brands’ sitesCheck out Kellogg’s other sites >